Engineer – QA & DevOps
We’re hiring a QA and DevOps Engineer to join the growing team here at LiveNinja!
- Collaborate with customer support and engineering teams to provide timely resolution for issues affecting consumer facing apps and online tools
- Monitor, track and report on testing activities and bug lists for all products
- Drive the entry and exit criteria for testing phases, including integration system, functional, UI/UX, performance, and regression testing
- Evaluate software requirements to Design, implement and maintain automated test suites, plans and procedures for all mobile and web products. Including reporting product failures, manual execution of test cases and manual validation of automation failures if necessary
- Provide feedback and problem solving when the schedule doesn’t meet deadlines
- Manage testing efforts for multiple concurrent projects with geographically dispersed team
The ideal candidate is:
- A team player that is eager to dig in and find software bugs before our customers do
- Able to clearly communicate issues in verbal and written form for future reference
- Self motivated and able to analyze and solve problems
- Has IMPECCABLE attention to detail and organizational skills
- A go-getter who takes initiative
- Someone who stands up for quality in the face of deadlines
- Comfortable on a Linux command line
Relevant work experience and skills needed for this position:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Pixel perfect attention to detail.
- Extensive experience with testing methodologies as well as automation test tools.
If you’re interested in learning more, please send your resume and a brief email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org