Job Opening: Graphic Designer & Front-end Developer
We are looking for a highly-creative and artistic individual who is excited about translating our ideas into art and bring them to life. As LiveNinja’s Graphic Designer & Front-End Developer, you will work in our marketing team to design and code materials to be used for our website, email templates, brochures, infographics, and other promotional items.
If you’re our ideal candidate, then….
- You can easily take ideas, concepts, and words and turn them into a clear, relevant, and inspiring piece of art.
- You can work quickly and under pressure, many times with short deadlines.
- You’re flexible and can seamlessly make adjustments to your work as needed.
- You take ownership over your work while also considering the needs of the project.
- You have a great appreciation for feedback and always consider it with each design you create.
- You’re a team player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
- You’re innovative, yet organized and constantly looking for new ways to improve upon things.
- You take initiatives and are never afraid to share your opinion in a respectful manner.
- You’re motivated and excited by the idea of working for a startup environment with other crazy ambitious people.
- You live and breathe Adobe Creative Cloud and have a great deal of experience using it to create designs for past clients.
- You have previous experience designing and coding websites, email templates, infographics, brochures, and product illustrations for promotional use.
- You have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate a message to consumers through your designs.
- You have experience working closely with a marketing team on branding and content.
- You are comfortable with the iterative design process and are familiar with creating wireframes and mockups using tools like Sketch.
- You can respectfully take direction and critiques and use them constructively.
- A bonus: you have a basic knowledge of video editing software.
- Meet with the marketing director to determine the scope of a project
- Create images and/or designs that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout to be used and introduce them to designs
- Make updates to existing website and create new landing pages
- Assist in setting up DRIP campaigns on company CRM
- Get blog posts up and running on company blog, complete with new imagery
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are the right fit!