Join the team!
We’re hiring a Customer Happiness Associate to join the growing team in our Miami office!
IDT Corp recently acquired LiveNinja, a Miami-based communications start-up, and will be integrating the LiveNinja software and team with PicuP, their brand-new hosted voice product. This is a unique opportunity to join a blossoming team, hit the ground running, and make an impact by supporting our awesome customer base.
In this role, you will be an extension of our Customer Success Department, spending the majority of your time interacting with our customer base, creatively solving problems, and delivering delightful support to our customers.
The Mission of the Customer Happiness team is to:
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer. No copy and paste answers. Only meaningful, personalized replies with love and care injected into each message.
- Acquire valuable customer insights by spending time connecting with the LiveNinja and PicuP communities across multiple channels (e.g. FreshDesk, LiveNinja Messenger, Phone, Email, Social Media, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product Management, Marketing, Design, etc.) to improve user experiences and our product line, and drive revenue growth by helping our customers understand the full value-proposition of our product offerings
Join a fast-paced software start-up located in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, FL. As the first-responding front line of IDT’s LiveNinja and PicuP products, dedication, communication, self-motivation and a strong sense of empathy are essential qualities in an ideal Customer Happiness Associate. You must love a high-energy, ever-evolving, fast-paced working environment where your responsibilities are shifting, but the quality of your impeccable service and delivery remains stellar, no matter what.
We need someone who
- Gets excited about solving problems for our customers
- Loves technology, and want to be a part of an innovative and evolving product offering
- Will go above and beyond to fix things we mess up and make sure our customer is always taken care of (even if it’s not our fault, even if it happens at strange hours)
- Is organized, and will ensure task completion within a timely manner
- Can crush tasks on their own, but also able to work across teams while continuously operating as the voice of our customers
Skills and Requirements
- Friendly online & telephone manner (i.e., customers can tell you are smiling)
- Team player
- Amazing listener & super communications skills (both written and oral)
- Strong work ethic
- Super organized and efficient with enviable attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more, please send your resume and a brief email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Customer Happiness coming right up!